My Papa's Untimely Death
Genre: Non-Fiction, Self-Help, and Memoir
This book is about the journey of a daughter after her father’s death; the journey of a daughter who thinks she failed because she did not do enough to save her father; and the journey of a daughter who misses her father immensely.
Who Is This Book For?
- People who have gone through such a tragedy.
- People who know of other people going through such tragedies.
- People who do not know how to deal with mourners.
- People who want to understand what a person goes through when such a life-altering event occurs.
- All the daughters and sons across the world who love their parents.